jeez i would love to order that thing online, but i don’t know what size to order it in because women’s clothing sizes are determined by the alignments of the planets in relation to the fuck you galaxy
I think we all got a little bit more gay this year
school isn’t even about learning anymore, it’s about passing
you know what I do when I don’t like a character?
- I don’t talk about them.
- I don’t go into their tag.
- If I see an edit of them, I ignore it.
- I may even blacklist their name if the dislike is strong enough.
you know what I don’t do when I don’t like a character?
- go in their tag
- reblog edits of them just to complain
- make posts about them
- in general, I don’t waste my time and breath on them
it’s….it’s a remarkably simple concept
it makes life a whole lot nicer
the Tokyo Ghoul anime fandom seeing the manga fandom right now:
sorry not sorry
there are people in the fandom who can
- write fanfictions
- draw fanarts
- create gifs
- think of theories
- edit stuff
and then there’s me
But there’s you, who
- Read our fanfictions
- Like/Reblog/Commission us for our fanarts
- View our gifs
- Support our theories
- Are amused by our edits
You are just as important as the rest of us.All the fandoms should see this.
Tokyo Ghoul hidden tarot cards.
HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING!! THIS NEEDS MORE NOTES
not ok rn